Ling fish with vegetables2017-01-04
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Prepare a healthy meal for the whole family! This recipe of ling fish with vegetables is very nutritious and has a quite appealing presentation, try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 750 grams / (1 2/3 pounds) ling fish
- 1 small courgette
- 1 leek
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Pepper (to taste)
- Coriander (to taste)
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, white wine and pepper; set aside.
- Place the olive oil, the onion cut into round slices, the red pepper cut into strips, the leek and the courgette cut in slices in a skillet and cook over low heat for about 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the fish together with the marinade, cover the skillet and cook over low heat more 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve.