Mango ice cream2012-11-05
- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 6:15 h
Rate this recipe:
Delicious mango ice cream, very refreshing, simple to prepare, great for summer, confectioned with mango pulp, sugar, whipping cream and egg yolks.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) mango pulp
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar to beat the cream
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- Place the whipping cream in the fridge about 20 minutes. Beat the cream with a tablespoon of sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the fridge.
- With an electric mixer beat the egg yolks with the sugar until obtain a soft and creamy mixture. Reduce speed, add the mango pulp and mix well. Then, add the cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl or in individual bowls and freeze for six hours or overnight.