- Servings : 8 bowls
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 4:20 h
Rate this recipe:
Have you tried our mango mousse recipe? Has an excellent presentation, it’s light, creamy and is the ideal dessert for a dinner among friends…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) mango pulp
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 4 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- In a bowl, place the mango pulp, the natural yoghurt and whisk well; set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream together with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks form (don’t overbeat the cream); set aside.
- Place the gelatin sheets in water about five minutes. Drain them well and place in a bowl. Melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Remove from microwave and mix with a fork.
- Add the melted gelatin sheets to the mango mixture and whip well. Finally, add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula. Refrigerate for approximately 4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and serve the mousse garnished with grated chocolate.