- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 1:05 h
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a meal for your friends? We suggest this meat cannelloni recipe, have excellent presentation and all your friends will like this delicious recipe in the oven!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) minced beef
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) minced pork
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) cannelloni pasta
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium onion
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoon) whipping cream
- 400 ml / (1 2/3 cups) béchamel
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Mix the pork with the beef and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and chopped garlics. Mix the seasonings in the meat and set aside.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and cook until the tomato start to break down. Add the meat, stir and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a bowl, combine the whipping cream and the béchamel; set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Turn off the heat and let the meat cool a little. With a spoon fill the cannelloni pasta with the meat. Place the cannelloni in a baking dish, drizzle with the béchamel mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake until golden slightly, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and serve.