Meatballs with cream sauce2013-05-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
A recipe for the whole family of meatballs with a delicious seasoning, drizzled with cream sauce and served with spaghetti.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) minced pork
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) minced beef
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Parsley (to taste)
- 2 medium onions
- Mix the beef with the pork. Season with salt, nutmeg, pepper, chopped garlics and an egg yolk. Mix well the spices in the meat. Mold with your hands small portions of the meat in the shape of balls and coat them with breadcrumbs.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the meatballs and fry them over medium-low heat until they turn slightly browned. Turn the meatballs occasionally with a spatula.
- When the meatballs are fried, add the cream and boil for about 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the meatballs with spaghetti.