- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Going to make a snack for friends and want to prepare a simple, quick and very pleasant cake? Try this light and delicious milk cake, has excellent presentation and everyone will like!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 175 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) milk
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches)) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Pour the milk, vanilla extract and mix for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a homogeneous and creamy mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.