Minced meat with pasta2013-02-15
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a quick and very tasty recipe? Try this delicious minced meat with pasta, it’s easy and everyone will like!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) penne pasta
- 1 medium onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Thyme (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 small onion to cook the pasta
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, chopped garlics, thyme, nutmeg, paprika and pepper. Mix the spices in the meat and set aside.
- Place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the meat, stir and cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, heat over medium-high heat a saucepan with water seasoned with a little salt and a small peeled onion. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat, add the pasta and cook for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the meat pan, sprinkle with grated cheese and mix well. Turn off the heat and serve.