Minced meat with potatoes2013-12-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
In a lunch with friends want to serve a recipe that everyone likes? Serve this simple recipe of minced meat with potatoes.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Parsley (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Season the minced meat with salt, chopped garlics, pepper, nutmeg and oregano. Mix the spices in the meat and let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces and the chopped onion in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the minced meat, stir with a wooden spoon and cook over low heat about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, wash, peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Season with salt and fry in hot oil. When the potatoes are fried, reserve them on a plate with absorbent paper.
- When the meat is cooked, add the potatoes to the saucepan and mix gently. Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.