- Servings : 5/6
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
A very nice soup, nutritious, with excellent presentation and simple to prepare, confectioned with onions, potatoes, leek and turnip, seasoned with olive oil.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 medium onions
- 2 liters / (8 1/2 cups) water
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small turnip
- 1 leek
- Salt (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a pressure cooker with water, cook over high heat the onions, potatoes, turnips and the leeks, everything cut into small pieces. When starts boiling reduce to low heat and cook.
- When everything is cooked, remove from heat for a moment and grind with a hand blender.
- Season the soup with a little salt and olive oil, stir with a wooden spoon and place again over heat.
- When starts boiling, turn off the heat and serve.