Pasta with minced meat and egg in the oven2013-05-22
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
A recipe of pasta mixed with minced meat, that goes to the oven with a sauce prepared with béchamel and whipping cream, garnished with boiled eggs cut into round slices and grated cheese.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 500 ml / (2 cups ans 2 tablespoons) béchamel
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the pasta in a pan with water seasoned with salt. Cook the eggs in another pan. Drain the pasta when is cooked and peel the eggs. Set aside.
- Season the minced meat with chopped garlics, nutmeg, pepper and salt. Wrap well the seasonings in the meat and set aside.
- In a pan, place the olive oil and the chopped onion. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden. Add the meat, stir with a wooden spoon and cook over low heat about 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and mix the spaghetti in the meat.
- With a wire whisk mix well the béchamel and the whipping cream. Place the spaghetti and the meat in a glass baking dish. Cut the eggs into round slices and place over the mixture. Cover everything with the béchamel mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve.