Peach cinnamon cake2014-07-12
- Servings : 14 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a fresh cake with the delicious fruit taste? This apple cake aromatized with cinnamon is simple, fast, very tasty and has excellent presentation…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 peaches
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Grease a round cake pan (25 x 6 centimeters / (9 3/4 x 2 1/3 inches)) with margarine and sprinkle with flour.
- Wash and peel the peaches. Cut them into pieces and set aside.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the cinnamon and mix for 2 to 3 minutes to incorporate. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour and beat until a creamy mixture. Finally, fold with a spatula the peach chunks.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until it starts to gain color (just like on the picture) and in the middle is a little bit higher than the rest of the cake, about 30 to 35 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the cake from the oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.