Pear and cinnamon milkshake2013-03-17
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
On a hot Summer afternoon a refreshing drink is the best option. Here is the perfect combination of two flavors, pear and cinnamon milkshake is refreshing, creamy and very easy to prepare.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- 2 pears
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Wash, peel the pears and cut them into cubes. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture, about 45 seconds.
- Pour the milkshake in individual cups, garnish with cinnamon and serve immediately.