- Servings : -
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious jam, excellent to serve with toasts or biscuits, confectioned with pear, sugar, Port wine and cinnamon stick.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) ripe pear
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 2 tablespoons Port wine
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash, peel the pears and cut into pieces.
- Place the pear pieces in a pan along with the sugar, cinnamon stick and the Port wine. Bring the pan over medium heat, stir and cook until pureed. Stir once in a while.
- Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and let cool completely.
- Reserve the sweet in a bottle tightly closed.