Pineapple and chocolate milkshake2013-07-10
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
A very refreshing drink for the summer afternoons, milkshake very simple to prepare, confectioned with pineapple, chocolate powder, milk, yoghurt and sugar.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 pineapple slices (about 200 grams / (7 ounces))
- 1 tablespoon chocolate powder
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, yoghurt, chocolate powder, sugar, the milk and mix well.
- With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly and chocolate chips.