Pineapple and cinnamon milkshake2012-03-15
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 7m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 7m
Rate this recipe:
A very refreshing drink, with excellent presentation, confectioned with pineapple, cinnamon, milk, yoghurt and sugar, garnished with chantilly and cinnamon powder.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 pineapple slices (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 300 ml / (1 1/4 cups) milk
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) natural yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
In a blender, place the pineapple slices cut into pieces, sugar, cinnamon, yoghurt and the milk. Mix well.
With an electric mixer beat the whipping cream along with the powdered sugar and the vanilla powder until stiff peaks form.
Pour the milkshake in glasses and garnish with chantilly and cinnamon.