- Servings : 6 bowls
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 5:20 h
Rate this recipe:
Try this delicious pineapple mousse on a warm summer afternoon, you will not regret…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) pineapple
- 370 grams / (13 ounces) condensed milk
- 6 unflavored gelatin sheets
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar to beat the cream
- Grated chocolate for garnish
- Peel the pineapple and cut into pieces. Place in a blender and blend on high until obtain a creamy mixture; set aside.
- Whip the cream with a tablespoon powdered sugar in a electric mixer until stiff peaks form and set aside in the fridge (don’t overbeat the cream).
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water about five minutes. Drain them well and put in a bowl with the milk tablespoons. Put the bowl in the microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and dissolve the gelatin sheets with a spoon or a fork.
- In a glass bowl, place the mashed pineapple, the condensed milk, the dissolved gelatin sheets and, mix very well with a wire whisk. Add the whipped cream and fold gently with a spatula.
- Pour the mousse in individual bowls and refrigerate for approximately six hours or overnight. Garnish with grated chocolate and serve.