- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 6:40 h
Rate this recipe:
A delicious pudding, with excellent presentation, confectioned with condensed milk, eggs, pineapple syrup and gelatin, which goes to the fridge in a pudding mold caramelized with sugar.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 397 grams / (14 ounces) condensed milk
- A pineapple can with 850 grams / (30 ounces)
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 170 grams / (6 ounces) pineapple gelatin powder
- Place a saucepan on the stove with the sugar. Allow the sugar to caramelize until obtain a brownish color. Pour the caramelized sugar in the bottom of a pudding mold (16 x 10 centimeters / (6 1/3 x 4 inches)). Set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Whisk the egg yolks with the condensed milk; set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the syrup from the pineapple can and bring it to medium heat. When starts boiling, add the powdered gelatin and dissolve it about two minutes stirring constantly with a spoon.
- Cut the pineapple slices into pieces. Add them to the condensed milk mixture with the syrup and fold gently with a spatula.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff. Add to the previous mixture and fold gently.
- Refrigerate overnight. Unmold and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices):
Total Fat: 4.5 g(7%)
Saturated Fat: 2 g(10%)
Cholesterol: 80 mg(27%)
Sodium: 95 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 25 g(8%)
Protein: 17 g