Plaice fillets ‘à lagareiro’2015-04-10
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
Want to innovate and give a traditional touch to a recipe? Dare to cook our recipe of plaice fillets ‘à lagareiro’. A delight…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) plaice fillets
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) small potatoes
- Coriander (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with salt, chopped garlics and pepper. Set aside.
- Wash the potatoes, give a small cut in each one with a knife and place them in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-high heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain them and place on a baking pan together with the fish and the marinade. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bake about 30 minutes until the potatoes and the fish start to turn slightly golden brown.
- Turn off the oven, sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve the fish with white wine.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 46 g(71%)
Saturated Fat: 6 g(30%)
Sodium: 210 mg(9%)
Total Carbohydrate: 43 g(14%)
Protein: 6 g