Pork chops with onion2014-04-18
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
To prepare chops differently, try cooking them with onions. They are delicious and vary somewhat from the usual recipes. Try our recipe!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 pork chops (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Bay leaf (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chops with salt, pepper, bay leaf, paprika and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil and the onions cut into round slices in a frying pan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn golden brown. Add the chops with the marinade and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat until they turn slightly golden, about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with oregano and serve the chops with white rice.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings):
Total Fat: 55 g(84%)
Saturated Fat: 15 g(75%)
Cholesterol: 108 mg(36%)
Sodium: 172 mg(7%)
Total Carbohydrate: 12 g(4%)
Protein: 29.5 g