Pork stew with peas, carrot and spaghetti2013-06-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
Gather family and prepare this simple and delicious recipe of pork with peas, carrots and spaghetti. This blend of flavors is so pleasant that everyone will love!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) pork cut into cubes
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) peas
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium carrots
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 medium onions
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 1/2 liter / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) water
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Peel, wash the carrots and cut them into slices.
- In a saucepan put the olive oil, chopped onion, the peeled whole garlics, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, meat, peas and the sliced carrots. Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, bay leaf, paprika and white wine. Stir and cook over low heat about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, pour the water and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat, add the spaghetti and cook for more 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.