Pork tenderloin with orange2015-03-02
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 3:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Try our recipe of pork tenderloin with orange, this combination makes the meat sweeter and lighter.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Thyme (to taste)
- Rosemary (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, chopped garlics, thyme, rosemary, oregano and Dijon mustard. Drizzle with orange juice and let marinate about two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Place the tenderloin in a baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and white wine. Bake about one hour until golden brown slightly. Occasionally drizzle the meat with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the meat with white rice.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 29 g(45%)
Saturated Fat: 4.5 g(23%)
Cholesterol: 85 mg(28%)
Sodium: 270 mg(11%)
Total Carbohydrate: 9 g(3%)
Protein: 28 g