Pork tenderloin in the oven with bacon2017-07-15
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 2:35 h
Rate this recipe:
For a lunch with friends, the pork loin in the oven is ideal, has excellent presentation, is very tasty and this recipe with bacon is simply divine and will impress the palate of your friends!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) pork tenderloin
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) raw bacon cut into slices
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the pork tenderloin on a baking dish. With a sharp knife give 4 to 5 cuts across the loin and put in the middle bacon slices. Season with salt, honey, pepper, cinnamon, oregano, unpeeled crushed garlics, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil and the margarine cut into small pieces. Let marinate about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake the loin until golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the tenderloin with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the loin with fries or white rice.