Pork tenderloin in the oven2012-11-04
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:10 h
Rate this recipe:
Excellent recipe for the whole family, a tasty pork tenderloin seasoned with garlics, salt, pepper and white wine, which goes in the oven with onions and potatoes, drizzled with olive oil.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds) pork loin
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) small potatoes
- Salt (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- Season the pork tenderloin with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlics, bay leaf and white wine. Leave to marinate about one to two hours.
- Peel and wash the potatoes. In a glass baking dish, place the onion cut into round slices and, on top the potatoes seasoned with a little salt and the meat along with the marinade. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about an hour. Drizzle occasionally with their own sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve.