Rabbit with ham in the oven2017-10-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Rate this recipe:
Want to make a delicious meal in the oven? This simple recipe of rabbit with ham in the oven is easy to prepare and is quite tasty. Serve this recipe in a dinner among friends. Try it, you’ll love this delicious combination of flavors.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) rabbit cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) ham slices
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the rabbit pieces on a baking dish and season with a little salt, pepper, oregano, nutmeg, honey and rolled ham slices. Drizzle with olive oil and let marinate for about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Bake until the rabbit start to turn golden brown, about 50 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the rabbit and the ham with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve with fries and lettuce salad.