- Servings : 12 units
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
If you’re having friends at your house and want to prepare a delicious snack, this muffins recipe is perfect for the occasion! These raspberry muffins are quick to prepare, quite tasty and have excellent presentation! Serve with tea or coffee!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 eggs
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) raspberries
- Zest of one lemon
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, the lemon zest and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture. Add the raspberries and fold with a spatula.
- Pour small portions of the cream into the paper liners and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 to 20 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- Remove the muffins from the oven, let cool to room temperature and serve.