- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 8m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 8m
Rate this recipe:
If you going to have a party, we have the ideal drink for you! This very pleasant and refreshing red sangria drink have the delicious fruit and cinnamon aromas. Try it!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) red wine
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Juice of one orange
- 1 apple
- 30 ml / (2 tablespoons) licor beirão (Portuguese liquor)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 500 ml / (2 cups and 2 tablespoons) sparkling water
- Wash the orange, the apple and the lemon and cut into quarters (remove the apple seeds).
- In a jar pour the red wine, the sparkling water, orange juice, brown sugar, the liquor and the cinnamon stick. Mix well with a wooden spoon and add the fruit cut into quarters.
- Store in the fridge and serve cold.