Rice with bacon and peppers2017-08-12
- Servings : 3
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Received unexpected visits and want to prepare an easy, quick but delicious recipe? Try our rice recipe with bacon and peppers, has a great presentation and will please everyone!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) raw bacon
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) rice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoon) olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, the peppers cut into strips, the bacon cut into strips, the oregano and the paprika in a saucepan and cook over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rice and season with a little salt. Stir and fry for about 1 minute. Pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with a little oregano and serve.