Rice with sausages2012-11-09
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Rate this recipe:
Prepare this simple and quick recipe of rice with sausages! It’s the perfect recipe when you have very little time or do not know what to do!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) rice
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) Frankfurter sausages (8 units)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium onion
- 50 ml / (1 3/4 ounces) olive oil
- Thyme (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Cook the eggs in a saucepan with water. When the eggs are cooked, peel and chop them slightly with a knife; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan place the olive oil, the chopped onion, the sausages cut into round slices and season with some salt, pepper and nutmeg. Stir and cook over low heat about 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the rice and season with a little more salt. Stir and fry the rice for one minute. Pour the water (twice the rice volume), stir and boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and cook about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, mix the chopped egg into the rice and serve.