- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
Delicious veal cubes, seasoned with salt, bay leaf, red pepper sauce, pepper and white wine, confectioned in a sautéed of olive oil, onion and garlic, mixed in sausages, peas and rice.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) veal cubes
- 1 large onion
- 6 Frankfurter sausages (about 140 grams / (5 ounces))
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) peas
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- Parsley (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, bay leaf, red pepper sauce and white wine. Set aside.
- In a pan place the olive oil, chopped onion and the chopped garlics. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Add the meat with the marinade, peas and the red pepper cut into strips. Stir and cook about 20 minutes over low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add the rice along with the sausages cut into round sliced and season with a little salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the volume of the rice), simmer and cook about ten minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.