Roast meat ‘à Monchique’2015-07-23
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Rate this recipe:
Choose for a dinner with friends this typical recipe. It’s easy to prepare! The grilled meat stays with the garlic and olive oil aroma and everyone loves it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) pork
- 1/2 lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 drizzle of olive oil for grilling the meat
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the meat and grill over medium-high heat on both sides about 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil and the chopped garlics in a frying pan and saute over low heat about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Then, add the chopped parsley, stir and simmer more 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and cut it into pieces with a sharp knife. Place the meat on a platter and drizzle with the olive oil mixture and lemon juice. Serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving (2 servings):
Total Fat: 55 g(85%)
Saturated Fat: 10 g(50%)
Cholesterol: 135 mg(45%)
Sodium: 490 mg(20%)
Total Carbohydrate: 9 g(3%)
Protein: 45 g