Roast meat ‘à Monchique’2015-07-23
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Rate this recipe:
Choose for a dinner with friends this typical Algarve recipe. It’s very easy to prepare! Everyone will like the grilled meat aromatized with garlic, parsley, olive oil and lemon! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) pork
- 1/2 lemon
- Pepper (to taste)
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Parsley (to taste)
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 drizzle of olive oil for grilling the meat
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan with a drizzle of olive oil. When the olive oil is hot, add the meat and grill over medium-high heat on both sides about 6 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, put the olive oil and the chopped garlics in a frying pan and saute over low heat for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Then, add the chopped parsley, stir and cook more 1 to 2 minutes.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and cut it into pieces with a sharp knife. Put the meat on a platter and drizzle with the olive oil mixture and lemon juice. Serve immediately.