Roasted chicken with orange2014-02-13
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 55m
- Ready In : 1:55 h
Rate this recipe:
This recipe is perfect for a family lunch. Everyone will enjoy and want more and more…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- Pepper (to taste)
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1 orange cut into round slices
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) orange juice
- Zest of one orange
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, unpeeled crushed garlics (place the garlic on a table and use your hand to press the flat side of the knife against the garlic. The garlic will easily crush under your weight), orange zest, orange juice and bay leaf. Let marinate about one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a baking pan together with the orange cut into round slices and drizzle with olive oil. Bake about 50 minutes until the chicken starts to turn golden brown (occasionally drizzle the chicken with the sauce).
- Serve the chicken with chips and lettuce salad.