Salmon in the oven2014-02-28
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 1:25 h
Rate this recipe:
A recipe for the whole family, salmon seasoned with white wine, pepper and salt, that goes in the oven with onions, garlics and olive oil, served with lettuce and tomato salad.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 salmon steaks (about 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds))
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 medium onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon with pepper, salt and white wine. Leave to marinate about an hour.
- In a glass baking dish, place in the bottom the onions cut into round slices and, on top the salmon along with the marinade and the unpeeled crushed garlics. Drizzle everything with olive oil and bring to preheated oven at 180ºC / (350ºF) about 25 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with lettuce and tomato salad.