Salmon in tomato sauce2015-08-29
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 1:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Salmon is a rich and nutritious fish that can be prepared in various ways, try in tomato sauce. Gonna love it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 salmon steaks (about 1 kg / (2 1/4 pounds))
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 2 medium onions
- 1 bay leaf
- Parsley (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the salmon steaks with salt, pepper and white wine. Let marinate about 30 minutes.
- Place the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices, bay leaf, chopped garlics and the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally. Add the salmon with the marinade and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve the salmon with white rice.