Sand cookies with cinnamon2012-12-19
- Servings : 16 units
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 40m
Rate this recipe:
These cookies are an excellent choice to serve in a snack among friends. Try it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) softened margarine
- 125 grams / (4 1/2 ounces) sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one lemon
- Sugar and cinnamon for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the sugar, margarine and the lemon zest until a creamy mixture. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and mix until obtain a compact mixture.
- Mold small portions of the dough with your hands and place them in muffin pans. Bake about 15 minutes until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from oven and let cool slightly. Unmold and sprinkle the cookies with sugar and cinnamon.
Nutrition facts per serving (16 units):
Total Fat: 7.5 g(12%)
Saturated Fat: 1.5 g(6%)
Cholesterol: 0 mg(0%)
Sodium: 89 mg(4%)
Total Carbohydrate: 17.5 g(6%)
Protein: 1.5 g