- Servings : 12 slices
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 60m
Rate this recipe:
As the name implies, this is a simple cake, very pleasant and easy to prepare! A very tasty cake with the milk and lemon aroma that is an excellent solution for a snack in family!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 5 eggs
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) sugar
- 175 grams / (6 1/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) milk
- Zest of one lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF). Grease a bundt cake pan (24 x 8 centimeters / (9 1/2 x 3 1/4 inches) with margarine and dust with some flour.
- In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs, sugar and the lemon zest until obtain a homogeneous mixture. Add the margarine, the milk and mix for 3 to 4 minutes until it’s nicely incorporated. Reduce the mixer speed to low, add the flour mixed with the baking powder and beat until a creamy and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 40 minutes (the time depends on the oven).
- When the cake is cooked, remove from oven and unmold onto a plate. Let cool to room temperature and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving (12 slices):
Total Fat: 9 g(14%)
Saturated Fat: 2 g(9%)
Cholesterol: 69 mg(23%)
Sodium: 109 mg(5%)
Total Carbohydrate: 24.5 g(8%)
Protein: 4 g