- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
If you like pasta and look for a quick and easy meal, this simple spaghetti recipe is perfect for you! It’s very pleasant and is perfect for those days when the time is short!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Oregano (to taste)
- 1 clove of garlic
- Dried coriander leaves (to taste)
- 1 medium onion
- Grated cheese (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Put the olive oil, the chopped garlic and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden brown. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces together with the oregano and cook until the tomato start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it well and set aside.
- Add the spaghetti to the tomato pan together with the grated cheese and the dried coriander leaves. Mix everything very well, turn off the heat and serve.