- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
If you like pasta dishes you have to try this delicious recipe that mix the spaghetti and the minced meat! A tasty, quick and easy recipe!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced beef
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) minced pork
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 10 grams / (1/3 ounce) margarine
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- Paprika (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the minced meat with salt, nutmeg, pepper, paprika and chopped garlics. Mix well the seasonings into the meat and set aside.
- In a saucepan, pour the water seasoned with a little salt and margarine. Bring to a boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and add the spaghetti. Cook about 10 minutes. When the pasta is cooked, drain it and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the minced meat, stir and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and cook more 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, place the spaghetti and the minced meat on a plate and serve immediately.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 27 g(42%)
Saturated Fat: 7 g(35%)
Cholesterol: 70 mg(23%)
Sodium: 280 mg(12%)
Total Carbohydrate: 60 g(20%)
Protein: 31 g