Spaghetti with chorizo2012-11-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
Want to prepare a tasty recipe and at the same time easy and quick to confection? This spaghetti with chorizo recipe is ideal for you! Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) spaghetti
- about 1 liter / (4 1/4 cups) water
- Portuguese chorizo (about 150 grams / (5 1/3 ounces))
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Place the olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlics, bay leaf, the peeled tomato cut into small pieces and the chorizo cut into round slices in a saucepan and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down.
- Pour the water, stir and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. When starts boiling, add the spaghetti and season with some salt. Stir and cook about ten minutes over low heat. Turn off the heat and serve.