Spare ribs with honey in the oven2014-01-01
- Servings : 4/5
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:05 h
Rate this recipe:
Spare ribs seasoned with salt, pepper, white wine and chopped garlic, which goes to the oven with sliced onions, drizzled with olive oil and brushed with honey.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) spare ribs
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 medium onions
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the spare ribs with salt, pepper, white wine and chopped garlics. Let marinate for one hour.
- In a rectangular baking dish place the onions cut into round slices and, on top the spare ribs along with the marinade. Drizzle with olive oil and bring to preheated oven at 180°C / (350ºF) about an hour. When the spare ribs are almost roasted, remove briefly the baking pan from the oven and brush each piece with honey. Place back on the oven more five to ten minutes.
- Turn off the oven and serve the spare ribs with fries.
Nutrition facts per serving (4 servings):
Total Fat: 121 g(186%)
Saturated Fat: 35 g(175%)
Cholesterol: 300 mg(100%)
Sodium: 500 mg(21%)
Total Carbohydrate: 20 g(7%)
Protein: 57 g