Spare ribs in the oven with fruit2014-08-19
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 1:30 h
- Ready In : 1:40 h
Rate this recipe:
To prepare a delicious Summer lunch for the whole family, this spare ribs recipe in the oven with fruit is perfect! It’s very easy to prepare and the sweet aroma of the fruit gives to the spare ribs a divine and unique flavor. Try it!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds) spare ribs
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) mango
- 1 peach
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 apple
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC / (350ºF).
- Wash, peel the fruit and cut into pieces.
- Put the spare ribs on a baking pan together with the fruit and season with some salt, nutmeg, unpeeled crushed garlics, pepper and the lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and bake until the spare ribs start to golden brown, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Occasionally drizzle the meat with the sauce.
- Turn off the oven and serve the spare ribs with fries.