- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
A delicious recipe and very simple to prepare, chicken seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic and bay leaf, mixed in flour, egg yolks and whipping cream, sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 1.5 kg / (3 1/3 pounds) chicken cut into pieces
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) olive oil
- Salt (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml / (3/4 cup and 1 1/2 tablespoons) whipping cream
- 2 bay leaves
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 egg yolks
- Season the chicken with salt, chopped garlic, bay leaf and pepper. Set aside.
- In a pan add the olive oil and the chopped onion. Leave to sauté over low heat until the onion starts to slightly golden brown. Add the chicken with the marinade and fry on both sides with the pan covered. Stir once in a while.
- Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks in a bowl and set aside.
- When the chicken is almost fried, sprinkle with a tablespoon flour and stir until the flour is completely dissolved. Remove briefly the pan from heat and pour the whipping cream and the egg yolks. Mix everything well with a spoon, place back over low heat and leave to cook more two to three minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with white rice and lettuce salad.