Steaks with creamy sauce2017-09-30
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Want to make a quick, easy and tasty recipe? These beef steaks drizzled with a delicious and quite creamy sauce are the ideal recipe for you! It’s a perfect solution for a quick and simple dinner.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 300 grams / (10 1/2 ounces) beef steaks
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper (to taste)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) béchamel
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat in a frying pan the olive oil, margarine and the peeled crushed garlics. When the margarine start to melt, add the steaks and fry them on both sides over medium-low heat about 10 minutes.
- When the steaks are fried, remove them to a plate. Add the Worcestershire sauce and the béchamel to the frying pan, stir and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the steaks back to the skillet, drizzle with the sauce and turn off the heat.
- Serve the steaks with fried egg and chips.