Steaks with lemon and honey2014-09-01
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 55m
Rate this recipe:
Want to innovate in your steaks recipes? We present this tasty steaks recipe prepared with the delicious lemon and honey flavors! Try it, you’ll love it…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 beef steaks (about 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces))
- 1 lemon
- 100 grams / (3 1/2 ounces) margarine
- Thyme (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg, honey, half lemon juice and paprika. Leave to marinate about 30 minutes.
- Heat the margarine in a skillet over low heat. When the margarine start to melt, add the steaks with the marinade. Fry them on both sides over low heat about 10 to 12 minutes. Add the remaining lemon cut into slices and cook more 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the steaks with white rice.