Stewed chicken breast with carrot2013-06-22
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 35m
Rate this recipe:
This chicken breast recipe has the special touch of the carrot. Try it, gonna want more and more…
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 chicken breasts (about 1.2 kg / (2 2/3 pounds))
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 150 ml / (1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons) white wine
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, sliced garlics, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Place the olive oil, the onion and the carrots cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Then, add the chicken breasts together with the marinade and drizzle with white wine. Stir, cover the pan and simmer over low heat about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with spaghetti.