- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 1:35 h
Rate this recipe:
This is a simple and easy fish recipe that your kids will love! Stewed hake seasoned with a delicious marinade of coriander, lemon juice and white wine. Try it!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 2 hake steaks (about 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds))
- Coriander (to taste)
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 75 ml / (5 tablespoons) olive oil
- Juice of half lemon
- 1 large onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the fish with a little salt, pepper, chopped coriander, white wine, sliced garlics and lemon juice. Let marinate for 1 hour.
- Place the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the fish and the marinade, cover the pan and cook on medium-low heat about 25 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve the hake with white rice. Bon appetit!!!