Stewed meat with rice2012-11-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Rate this recipe:
The whole family likes this stewed meat recipe with rice… It’s very tasty, the rice gets the taste of the meat seasoning, a delight…. try !! It’s easy to prepare!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) beef cut into cubes
- 2 medium onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) rice
- Salt (to taste)
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, chopped onions, chopped garlics, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, bay leaf and the meat cubes. Season with salt, stir and place the pan over low heat about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When the meat is cooked, add the rice and season with some salt. Stir, pour the water (twice the rice volume) and boil on high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to low heat and simmer about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve.