Stewed pork with spaghetti and shrimp2017-12-09
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
Rate this recipe:
Do you like to receive friends at home and want to prepare a delicious meal with excellent presentation? Your friends will love this stewed pork recipe with spaghetti and shrimp! Bon appetit!!!
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces) pork cut into cubes
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 400 grams / (14 ounces) shrimp
- 1 large onion
- 1 small onion to cook the shrimp
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- 200 grams / (7 ounces) spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Coriander (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the meat with salt, pepper, nutmeg, Worcestershire sauce and chopped garlics; set aside.
- Put the shrimps in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt and a small onion. Boil over high heat. When starts boiling, reduce to medium heat and cook the shrimps about 5 minutes. When the shrimps are cooked, drain them with a skimmer and let cool a bit. Remove the peel and set aside.
- Put the olive oil and the chopped onion in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion start to turn slightly golden. Add the peeled tomato cut into small pieces, stir and cook over low heat until the tomato start to break down. Add the meat, stir and cook about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp, stir and cook more 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in a saucepan with water seasoned with salt. When the spaghetti is cooked, drain it well.
- Add the spaghetti to the meat and shrimp saucepan and sprinkle with chopped coriander. Mix everything very well, turn off the heat and serve.