- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 1:15 h
Rate this recipe:
Don’t know what to do with the steaks you have in the fridge? Prepare this delicious and simple steaks stewed in olive oil and onion.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 beef steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) white wine
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with some salt, bay leaf, pepper, white wine and sliced garlics. Let marinate about one hour.
- Put the olive oil and the onion cut into round slices in a saucepan and saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Then, add the steaks with the marinade and cook over low heat about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and serve the steaks with fries or white rice.