Stewed turkey steaks with carrots2015-07-27
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 25m
Rate this recipe:
Do not know what to do for dinner? Here you can find the solution in this tasty and quick recipe of stewed turkey steaks with carrot.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 4 turkey steaks (about 500 grams / (17 1/2 ounces))
- 2 medium onions
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 2 medium carrots
- Parsley (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Salt (to taste)
- Season the steaks with salt, pepper, chopped garlics and white wine. Peel, wash the carrots and cut them into slices.
- Place the olive oil, the onions cut into round slices, and the sliced carrots in a saucepan. Saute over low heat until the onion starts to turn golden brown. Then, add the chicken stock cube and dissolve it with a wooden spoon. Add the steaks with the marinade and simmer over low heat about 10 to 12 minutes. Turn the steaks occasionally.
- Turn off the heat, sprinkle the steaks with chopped parsley and serve with lettuce salad.