Stewed veal cubes with chorizo and fusilli pasta2013-04-17
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Rate this recipe:
Try this very tasty and simple recipe to prepare, veal cubes stewed with chorizo and mixed in pasta.
Units: Metric / (Units: US)
- 600 grams / (1 1/3 pounds) veal cut into cubes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml / (6 3/4 tablespoons) white wine
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1 large onion
- 50 ml / (3 1/3 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 75 grams / (2 2/3 ounces) Portuguese chorizo
- 250 grams / (8 3/4 ounces) fusilli pasta
- Season the veal cubes with salt, pepper, white wine, bay leaf and red pepper sauce; set aside.
- In a saucepan, place the olive oil, chopped onion, chopped garlics, the peeled tomatoes cut into small pieces, the chorizo slices and the veal cubes with the marinade. Stir, cover the pan and simmer over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then, add the pasta, season with a little more salt, stir and cook over low heat about 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and serve immediately.